I’ve got my delivery man cap on today as I’ve been nominated by my wife to pick up their school Dragon for delivery to the Dragon’s den in Newport. In case you’re wondering this is part of a project that’s going on in Newport to encourage people, both local and visitors to get out and about and discover the city and the Dragons will form a trail that people can follow. There will be 60 SuperDragons in total and the trail will not only highlight our heritage and architecture here in Newport but it will also show the regeneration that is ongoing. Let’s hope that at least a few of the people that visit for the Ryder Cup competition will also take some time to discover Newport with the SuperDragons .
- RT @tombrownsport: Exclusive: @TeamWales' 11-year-old table tennis player Anna Hursey tells me how she found her first Commonwealth Games e… 1 week ago
- @Bangoraye twitter.com/lauramcalliste… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JayLloydWiliams: Not every day you see someone snowboarding down the road in Rhymney @DerekTheWeather @bbcweather @ITVWales @BBCWalesTo… 1 month ago
- Not from the UK. I’m fromWales. I like that. Twll tin pob Sais. twitter.com/ylolfa/status/… 2 months ago
- RT @tjparfitt: He has to stay in prison, without trial, because he might 're-offend' an offence that he hasn't been found guilty of offendi… 2 months ago