I’ve got my delivery man cap on today as I’ve been nominated by my wife to pick up their school Dragon for delivery to the Dragon’s den in Newport. In case you’re wondering this is part of a project that’s going on in Newport to encourage people, both local and visitors to get out and about and discover the city and the Dragons will form a trail that people can follow. There will be 60 SuperDragons in total and the trail will not only highlight our heritage and architecture here in Newport but it will also show the regeneration that is ongoing. Let’s hope that at least a few of the people that visit for the Ryder Cup competition will also take some time to discover Newport with the SuperDragons .
- RT @gallagherbren: A very unfunny Welsh farce. John Taylor neatly and concisely sums up the extraordinary WRU EGM! po.st/msC342 … 3 years ago
- “@pkedrosky: Unhinged: Kelly McGarry's Second Place Run - Red Bull Rampage 2013 (GoPro) bit.ly/HaGZFZ” Don't watch when eating! 3 years ago
- RT @Paulflynnmp: Why did Welsh Poodles re-yelp Cameron's lies? paulflynnmp.typepad.com 5 years ago
- RT @underthethatch: don't forget to RT & Follow us (by 01 09 12) for chance to win a FREE WEEKEND IN WALES this autumn http://t.co/C ... 5 years ago
- Faint o'r cefnogwyr geith dipyn o fwd Farrar Rd. ar ei sgidiau ar diwedd y gem os gwn i? #sgorio 5 years ago